FIRE AT COMPUTER REPAIR CENTRE

The firemen struggled to get the fire under control.

The firemen struggled to get the fire under control.

A fire broke out at a computer repair centre around 6:30PM on Tuesday November 18 at a computer repair centre called “RepairTech” on Kineton Road Industrial Estate in Southam.

The Warwickshire Fire & Rescue were called very quickly, and the first tender to get to the fire was from Southam, and the officer in charge sent some of his crew into the building to see if they could control the fire. Very soon he realised that it was spiralling out of control… Click Here to continue to read.

The charred front face of the building

The charred front face of the building

Two teams of fireman hose from the ground whilst the platform keeps going above

Two teams of fireman hose from the ground whilst the platform keeps going above

Piping hot Tea, Coffee, Biscuits & Crisps

Piping hot Tea, Coffee, Biscuits & Crisps

4 thoughts on “FIRE AT COMPUTER REPAIR CENTRE”

  1. A45 says:

    Go for it Roars and Co…..a good supply of salad close by to!!!

  2. Ye Olde Original Granny says:

    Another night time job! Perhaps its as well, seeing as you all work in the daytime! Good for you Leamington RRT!

  3. Canadian says:

    Wow one crazy fire. Good work you guys! RRT saves the day again…
    Definitely recognize a few of you :)

  4. :) says:

    Wonderful Job RRT! Keep up your great efforts. :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>